Safety Program Overview
Safety is at the fore front of everything done here at Coutts. Since our inception in 1963, we have aimed to create a Safe working environment that Coutts employees can look forward to coming to. The federal government places strict guidelines and procedures on how to maintain the overall safety of a worker. Coutts has not only met those standards but in many ways exceeded them. Continually asking “can we do more?” This question comes to light in every reach of Coutts including safety.
- To help us reach the goal of Zero Incidents, Coutts has implemented several Safety protocols.
- These include:
- Safety personnel
- Dedicate a full day for safety training every quarter
- Hold a Safety meeting with the entire company involved every Monday morning
- Promote and grow Safety throughout the industry
- Testing of Safety equipment
- Compliance policies and procedures
- Safety culture
- Weekly reviews
- Safety Committee
Coutts believes that with all of these pieces in place we can maintain a safe and enjoyable working environment for our employees. We strive to be a leader not only in our trade but also, as a company, a leader for safety in our industry nationwide. We truly believe we have the best employees in our industry and understand that keeping them safe and healthy will lead to prosperity for our company and employees, but for our clients as well.